Dog Fascination
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

EY NOESJUHS IK BEN ALS EERSTE :3 Uche... Akanaï

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Akanaï

Akanaï

Aantal berichten : 41
Punten : 22898

Honden profiel
Roedel: I live on my own
Leeftijd: 1,5
Partner: As a protector of doganity, I wouldn't allow it!

EY NOESJUHS IK BEN ALS EERSTE :3 Uche... Akanaï Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: EY NOESJUHS IK BEN ALS EERSTE :3 Uche... Akanaï   EY NOESJUHS IK BEN ALS EERSTE :3 Uche... Akanaï Emptyza okt 22, 2011 3:42 am

A long, long time ago, I wasn't alone.

Long, long time ago, I was a puppy. A lively ordinary puppy. I loved like other puppies. I was hugged by people. But then that happened. I was one of the puppies who had survived and found their way to Dog Fascination. In that time, I grew up. Life was extraordinary hard but I still could make it.

My fluffy and puppy-like fur was thrown of. I stepped into a new time. I grew up to a beautiful dog in the wild. Every evening I sat on the beach, watching the sun going down. I hoped every day, I begged every day for the return of the human. I missed them. I didn't know about their cruels. But I missed them every day. 'till a dog told me they weren't so kind after all. I was angry, traveled further, 'till I would forget them. Those foul monsters called humanity or something like that. I threw away my human name, and called myself Akanaï, I swore to protect the dogs against dangers that would be even dangerous as the humanity, or it's return.

Naam: Akanaï (Door de mensen 'Nala' genoemd)
Leeftijd: 1,5 : Precies volwassen
Karakter: Kom je achter
Wijs: Heel erg
Geschiedenis: Stop het bovenste stukje in Google vertalen XD
Uiterlijk: Kom je wel achter XD
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

EY NOESJUHS IK BEN ALS EERSTE :3 Uche... Akanaï
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Dog Fascination :: Algemeen :: Voorstellen :: Honden-
Ga naar: